Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy

I would like to say a gigantic THANK YOU to all the DD and AFP fans across the world who have brought baby gifts to shows, expressed their love and congrats on the forum and been totally awesome in general. Particularly huge thanks to the Warmkessels for the heaps and heaps of baby gear they so graciously went out of their way to send me (Caroline, I owe you the hugest thanks ever, and I owe you a really long letter!).

Also, tons of love to Wes and the folks at JSR Merchandising, and the merch peeps at the 9:30 Club D.C. and the Metro Chicago for the baby swag. Sheriff Scabs and Two Ton Boa for the baby band merch. Thanks to you I have one stylish baby!

And most of all LOVE times a million to the DD and MFSH crews, Jason Webley, the Danger Ensemble, and the kids of Solillaquists of Sound, Vermillion Lies and The Builders and The Butchers, for putting up with an overly hormonal, emotional, and very stubborn pregnant Laura in the close confines of tour buses and dingy dressing rooms for four months straight this past fall.

Ok, baby acceptance speech over. Back to adorable pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment